2019 Champion Awards
The Builders Code Awards are designed to recognize employers who are making a positive difference in advancing the culture of BC’s industrial, commercial, and institutional construction sector. To be considered for an award, organizations must demonstrate their commitment, leadership and action towards the increasing the retention of tradeswomen in their company and advancing the provincial goal of 10% women in BC’s construction workforce over the next 10 years.
2019 Award Winners & Categories:
The 2019 Builders Code Champion Awards have concluded and all finalists and winners were recognized at the first-ever Builders Code Champion Awards night celebration, held November 28, 2019 (News Release: 2019 Builders Code Champion Awards)
- Recruiting & Hiring Champion: RAM Consulting Ltd. (Vancouver)
- Workplace Culture Champion: Scott Construction Group (Vancouver) and Kinetic Construction (Victoria)
- Community Champion: Westcana Electric (Prince George)
- Initiate of the Year: Durwest Construction Management (Victoria)
- Contractor of the Year: Westcana Electric (Prince George) and Chinook Scaffold Systems (Nanaimo)
The celebration was a wonderful evening full of excitement, appreciation and heartfelt comments from construction sector leaders. An event not to be missed next year.