2020 Champion Awards
The Builders Code Awards are designed to recognize employers who are making a positive difference in advancing the culture of BC’s industrial, commercial, and institutional construction sector. To be considered for an award, organizations must demonstrate their commitment, leadership and action towards the increasing the retention of tradeswomen in their company and advancing the provincial goal of 10% women in BC’s construction workforce over the next 10 years.
2020 Award Winners & Categories:
The 2020 Builders Code Champion Awards have concluded and all finalists and winners were recognized (News Release: 2020 Builders Code Champion Awards)
- Recruiting & Hiring Champion: Chinook Scaffold Systems
- Workplace Culture Champion: RAM Consulting Ltd. (medium-sized employer) and Lafarge Canada (large employer)
- Community Champion: Houle Electric
- Loyalty Champion: Westcana Electric
- Contractor of the Year: Mazzei Electric
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, the awards ceremony did not take place this year, instead, the awards were presented virtually to all winners individually.