Builders Code Scorecard
The Builders Code Scorecard is designed to help construction employers measure their policies and procedures against recognized best practices. It also measures progress towards the goal of 10% women and growth representation of other historically marginalized groups in BC’s construction workforce over the next 10 years. Participating companies will be able to evaluate their efforts and identify areas for improvement.
What Does the Scorecard Measure?
- Adoption of policies and practices that support an “Acceptable Worksite”
- The number of tradeswomen and members of other equity-deserving groups hired and employed
- The number of women and members of other equity-deserving groups in management/leadership positions
- The number of women and members of other equity-deserving groups in training or career advancement programs
- Feedback from employees (optional)
Benefits of Participating
- Identify areas of strength, and areas for improvement
- Evaluate your efforts against other employers (non-attributed comparisons)
- Increase retention of skilled tradespeople
- Demonstrate your commitment to workforce culture and development
How to Participate
To participate just complete the short survey form below, and provide information about your workforce and HR policies. This should be completed by a member of your management team.
All information collected will be kept confidential by Minerva BC. Your data will be treated as proprietary to your organization and will only be shared in aggregate form so that individual companies are not identifiable. On an annual basis, Minerva will produce a Scorecard report of the aggregate results to highlight progress and support performance improvement in the construction industry.
2023 / 2024 Scorecard Timeline
Employer information will be collected until March 31, 2024.