2021 Champion Award Winners
The Builders Code Awards are designed to recognize employers who are making a positive difference in advancing the worksite culture of BC’s industrial, commercial, and institutional construction sector. To be considered for an award, organizations must demonstrate their commitment, leadership and action towards creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and increasing the retention of tradeswomen in their company, advancing the provincial goal of 10% women in BC’s construction workforce over the next 10 years.
2021 Award Winners
- Community Champion (Large Employer Category): RAM Engineering
- Community Champion (Small & Medium Employer Category): Lacey Construction
- Contractor of the Year: Westcana Electric
- Loyalty Champion: Houle Electric
- Workplace Culture Champion: Westcana Electric
How to Enter the 2022 Champion Awards
Visit the 2022 Champion Awards Page.
Minerva BC and the BCCA will review all submissions for completeness, eligibility and ensure that each nomination fulfills all of the criteria.
The Judging Panel will be comprised of the Builders Code Governance Committee, Minerva BC and the BCCA.
Benefits of Participating
- Celebrate your success!
- Increase retention of skilled tradespeople
- Demonstrate your commitment to workforce culture and development