The Builders Code Training: Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of the Builders Code (Builders Code), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before participating in the program.
Your participation in the Program is solely to advertise the Builders Code Online Training Workshops, to receive a 20% commission on registrations purchased by individuals referred to the Builders Code by your own website or promotional efforts using the Affiliate link provided to you.
Your acceptance of the materials and promotion of the course using the affiliate link provided to you, indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Commissions will be paid once a month, at the end of the month following the course date(s). For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred registered training participant referred through the link must have paid for, and attended a completed workshop session.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Builders Code reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Builders Code in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kickbacks from your affiliate commission as an incentive.
- Altering logos, graphics, or other Builders Code assets provided for your use
In addition to the foregoing, Builders Code reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website, in social media, and within your email messages / promotions. You may use the graphics and text as provided by us.