Workplace Culture Training for Construction
Are you ready to improve site and company safety, productivity, and retention? It starts with worksite culture.
This full-day, 6.5-hour session can be scheduled in one session, or in 3 segments on different days, and is designed for anyone in Construction.
This course covers a suite of useful tools for practical and effective ways to tackle old-fashioned behaviours and negative patterns.
- Defining an Acceptable Worksite Culture
- The Benefits of an Acceptable Worksite Culture
- The Nature and Impact of Unacceptable Worksite Culture
- Key Barriers to Acceptable Worksite Cultures and Conduct
- Tools for Building Acceptable Worksite Cultures
- Planning for Success
- Build awareness across the construction workforce to lead the evolution of the worksite culture to one that is free from unacceptable conduct (hazing, harassment, bullying, and discrimination) to one that is welcoming, supportive, and productive for all workers.
- Facilitate the “unlearning” of attitudinal biases, stereotypes, and inequitable or hostile conduct and practices that create barriers for the success and wellbeing of all workers and companies in the construction trades.
- Develop the specific knowledge and skills across the workforce for all workers to confidently and effectively identify and address incidents of bias, exclusion, harassment, hazing, and bullying on the work site.
- Motivate all employees to accept their role and responsibility for maintaining a healthy worksite culture, and inspire those persons who could be site role models or leads to support colleagues from other demographic groups, as well as to monitor and hold others accountable for behaviour that is not acceptable.
Use the form below to express your company’s interest in the course: Workplace Culture Training for Construction.
Cost: $2,700 (For employer on-site training, a custom quote will be provided)
Maximum: 15 Participants